Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept 28

We had an interview with the Flint Journal and got an article in the paper. The response has been great! I look forward to meeting new people that are interested in what we are doing. I want to extend an open invitation to take you out to lunch. If you want to meet with me and hear more about what we are doing give me a call and I will set a time up to treat you to lunch or coffee.

I am excited about the weekend connection tomorrow! I believe God has good word for many people at this meeting. There is so much I want to say in the message, but I will stick to our point. I will post soon on how the meeting went.

Steve Bentley
810-217-8084

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read the article about you in the flint journal, and loved what I read. We are a young family of 6 and looking for a church to attend. When and what time are services held??

Anonymous said...

Steve,
It was awesome to speak with you on the phone yesterday!! I felt so much better after you prayed for me and I just wanted you to know that. I hope that you had an awesome turn out today and that you were able to touch many lost souls.

God Bless
Jan