Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Warrior Mom

Taught on the warrior's heart that is in every man today. My wife warned me some of what I had to say may be difficult for some women to hear or believe. There was some push back on my statement that there is a time to throw a punch as well as a time to turn the cheek. After the service I had the opportunity to talk to several of the ladies. The mothers understood the concept of a warrior's heart pretty well - all mothers have a bit of the warrior's heart in them when it comes to their kids. The main question was on the drive to have a battle to fight in every man. The point in the message was that a man without a cause to fight for will fight against all the wrong things. Knowing our cause to fight for will help us to know when it is time to throw a punch or turn the cheek. What is your cause?

No comments: